The Wireless Personal Pager
allows you to summon help without having to yell. With the push of a button, bedridden or disabled individuals can summon help up to 100 feet away without having to raise their voice.
This pager helps when you are caring for a bedridden loved one or a patient that is at risk for falling and you need to be in constant contact with them. The Wireless Personal Pager is a reliable and affordable paging system that enables your patient to contact you from up to 100 feet away.
Wireless Personal Pager Specifications:
- Two alarm modes: chime and vibrate.
- Receiver Dimensions: 3.5 inches wide, 2.5 inches high, 1 inch deep.
- Transmitter Dimensions: 2.75 inches high, 1.5 inches wide, 0.75 inch deep.
- Transmitter power: Requires one 12 volt battery (included).
- Receiver power: Requires two AA batteries (not included).