The UP Walker Small Upright Posture Walker
is the new smaller version of the UP Walker. This revolutionary walking aid is designed to help users walk upright comfortably, with better posture.
The UP Walker Small Upright Posture Walker is designed to provide more stability and safety than standard walkers for users who have difficulty walking. The small model is designed for users who are 4 feet 4 inches to 5 feet 5 inches, and weigh less than 300 pounds. Standard walkers force users to hunch over, placing pressure on their wrists for support. This support walker is designed with arm rest platforms that allow the user to be in a more upright position with better posture. The padded armrests are height adjustable from 31.5 to 40.5 inches, and extend or shorten to provide comfortable support. The hand grips easily pivot for optimal wrist position. The ergonomic handbrakes allow the brakes to be easily locked and provide better control. The comfortable fabric seat with backrest provides a helpful seat when needed. The padded handles help users transition between sitting and standing easier and safer. Four large 8-inch, multi-terrain rubber wheels move smoothly over bumps and uneven surfaces.
The UP Walker Small Upright Posture Walker features a stylish, lightweight 21-pound frame that folds easily for transport and storage, and is strong enough to support 300 pounds. This specialty walking aid can be used as a medical walker, perfect for seniors, rehab patients, and users with neurological, cardiovascular, pulmonology and other health disorders. The walker includes a personal item bag, a beverage holder and a backrest support for sitting.
The UP Walker Upright Posture Walker includes the following standard accessories:
- Personal Item Bag Polyester bag with fold-over top that can be attached to either one of the handgrip tubes, ideal for conveniently carrying and storing personal items.
- Backrest Support Detachable backrest provides comfortable support while sitting on the UPWalker, can be left permanently on the walker or removed when not needed.
- Beverage Holder Attaches to handgrip arm for easy access to water bottles and cups.
Please note, the UPWalker is larger and heavier than traditional rollators and may not be suitable for smaller, frail elderly users or others lacking the strength to maneuver a larger mobility device. DO NOT use on stairs, escalators, moving sidewalks, or uneven surfaces. DO NOT go up or down inclines greater than 15% or diagonally across inclines greater than 5%.
UP Walker Upright Posture Walker User Guide
UP Walker Small Upright Posture Walker Specifications:
- Dimensions: 30.5 inches long, 23.5 inches wide, will go through most doorways.
- Dimensions when folded: 30.5 inches long, 10.5 inches wide, 35 inches high.
- Width Between Armrests: 21.5 inches.
- Armrest height: 31.5 to 40.5 inches.
- Seat measures: 16 inches wide, 11 inches deep, 20 inches high.
- Sit to stand handle height: 28 inches.
- Wheel diameter: 8 inches.
- Materials: Wheels made of soft high-quality TPR rubber (not inflated). Armrests and handles made of a comfortable foam polyurethane material that is easy to clean.
- User height: 4 feet 4 inches to 5 feet 5 inches.
- Weight limit: 300 pounds.
- Item weighs: 21 pounds.
- Model: H200 Small.
- Assembly: None. Comes fully assembled with an easy-to-follow User Guide. Remove from the box, adjust to fit the user.
- Includes: Up Walker Small, user guide, personal item bag, beverage holder and a backrest support for sitting.
- Color: Graphite gray.