The Stander Security Pole
is a floor to ceiling, tension mounted support pole that helps to make transfers and standing easier. This transfer pole is height adjustable and easy to install.
The Stander Security Pole features a compact design, making it ideal for close spaces, such as next to the toilet, tub, couch, chair or bed. The tension mount design does not damage ceilings or walls, and is adjustable for various ceiling heights from 7 to 10 feet high. The cushion grip on the pole provides a non-slip surface, is comfortable to grip and can be cleaned and sanitized. The pole separates into two pieces for easy transport or travel. Made of rust resistant zinc plated steel with a durable powder coat finish, this transfer pole has a weight capacity of 300 pounds. People who have difficulty transferring to a standing position will find the Stander Security Pole helpful for increasing safety and preventing falls at home.
Frequently Asked Security Pole and Grab Bar Questions:
Stander Security Pole Instructions
- How is it installed? The pole is tension mounted between the floor and the ceiling. It is not necessary to screw into the floor and ceiling, but screws are provided in case the user wants to.
- What tools are needed for assembly? A wrench is included with each unit and no other tools are needed for assembly.
- Does it damage the floor or ceiling? Rubber pads are on the bottom and top of the pole to protect the floor and ceiling.
- What ceiling heights does it accommodate? 7 to 10 ft. ceilings.
Stander Security Pole Specifications:
- Pole measures: 84-120 inches long, 12 inches wide, 7 inches deep, 1.5 inch diameter.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Fits Ceiling Heights: Range of 7 - 10 feet.
- Weight of Product: 20.5 lbs.
- Materials: Rust resistant zinc plated steel with durable powder coat finish.
- Colors: Metallic Black or Iceberg White.
- Includes: I-Frame, circular base, main pole piece, top and bottom pole pieces, extension piece, hardware, wrench, assembly instructions.
- WARNING: Important information for California residents