The Standers Stable Rail
bed transfer handle provides assistance for users to easily transfer in and out of bed. This height adjustable bed safety rail accommodates home beds and hospital beds. The extendable legs provide added stability and support for standing.
The Stable Rail is an ideal device for those that need added support and assistance when getting in and out of bed. Users will find the ergonomic cushion handle allows provides a comfortable grip. The rail is secured between the mattress and bed frame with anti-slip grips. The bed safety handle is easily installed and supports up to 300 lbs. The Standers Stable Rail includes a 4 pocket organizer which provides storage space for handy items. Stable Rail Assembly Instructions
Standers Stable Rail Specifications:
- Height adjustment from floor to top of handle: 31 inches - 44 inches.
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5 inches - 22.5 inches.
- Rail width: 19 inches.
- Height range from floor to horizontal support structure under mattress: 13.5 inches - 21.5 inches.
- Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 25 inches.
- Weight of product: 8 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat finish.
- WARNING: Important information for California residents