The Hip Chair
has a raised seat and extended legs for minimizing hip movement when the user is sitting. The raised height provides comfort in sitting and standing up from the seated position.
The Hip Chair was designed to benefit the person with partial or total hip replacement, arthritis, or knee surgery. The armrests provide additional leverage for the user to use their arms when standing or sitting for increased safety. The blow molded plastic seat and back have a textured finish. The rustproof, high-strength, polished aluminum frame does not require tools for assembly. People who prefer to shower sitting down will find the Hip Chair provides safety and comfort.
Due to hygiene safety, this is a non returnable hygiene item.
Hip Chair Instructions
Hip Chair Specifications:
- Seat Size: 17.75 inches wide, 14.75 inches deep.
- Seat Height: Adjusts from 25.5 to 29.5 inches.
- Base Width: 21 - 22.5 inches (measures from outside leg tips).
- Base Depth: 23 - 24.5 inches.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Shipping: UPS Ground.
- Replaces: Model 63231 Hip chair.