The HealthCraft Bath Board
is a sturdy bath seat that provides a secure sitting surface for bathtubs that do not feature built-in seats. This sturdy plastic seat with anti-slip feet adjusts to fit different tub widths.
The HealthCraft Bath Board provides a stable seating surface to make bathing, along with entering and exiting the bathtub, safer and easier. The anti-slip friction feet are easy to adjust for different widths of tubs, and provide stability without damaging the bathtub surface. The board can be removed easily for storage when not being used, unlike built in seats. The wider end of the bath board provides a stable sitting surface and helps to make transfers in and out of the tub easier. The removable plastic handle provides additional support for transfers. The 27 inch wide board fits tubs from 15 to 25 inches wide inside. HealthCraft Bath Board Instructions
HealthCraft Bath Board Specifications:
- Board measures: 27 inches long, 14 inches widest end, 12 inches smaller end.
- Fits tub widths: 15 - 25 inches inside.
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
- Material: Plastic (polypropylene).
- Installation: No tools required. All plastic hardware provided.