The Good Grips Weighted Utensils Set of 3
includes the Good Grips Weighted Rocker Knife, Good Grips Weighted Fork, and Good Grips Weighted Tablespoon. The 6 ounces of added weight in the built-up handle provides users additional control.
The Good Grips Weighted Fork and Good Grips Weighted Tablespoon are stainless steel and are designed to be bent or angled. The metal shaft has a twist that can be adjusted to a custom angle, allowing the user to easily bring the food to their mouth. The Good Grips Weighted Rocker Knife is an adapted table knife with a rounded blade. The special design of this knife allows the user to utilize a rocking motion which requires minimal arm strength, making cutting food easier. The extended safety cap protects fingers while cutting.
The Good Grips Utensil Set of 3 includes (one each) Good Grips Weighted Rocker Knife, Good Grips Weighted Fork, Good Grips Weighted Tablespoon. The built-up weighted handles help keep the user's hands steady when eating. Heavy eating utensils are often helpful for persons with limited hand control, hand tremors, Parkinson's disease or spasticity.
Good Grips Utensil Set of 3 Specifications:
- Handle measures: 1-3/8 inch diameter, 3-1/2 inch circumference, 4-1/2 inches long.
- Overall length: Knife 8.25 inches long, Fork 8 inches long, Spoon 7.75 inches long.
- Tablespoon Bowl measures: 2-1/2 inches long, 1-1/2 inches wide, 1/4 inch deep.
- Weight: 6 ounces each.
- Materials: Stainless steel utensils, latex free handles.
- Care: Dishwasher safe.
- Includes: Set of 3 (one each) Good Grips Weighted Rocker Knife, Good Grips Weighted Fork, Good Grips Weighted Tablespoon.