The Good Grips Weighted Tablespoon
features the same great design as the Good Grips Tablespoon. With six ounces of weight added to the built-up handle, the heavy spoon helps keep the user's hand steady when eating. Weighted utensils provide are helpful for persons with limited hand control, hand tremors, Parkinson's disease or spasticity. The non-slip large handle is easy to hold. A twist in the stainless steel shaft of the spoon allows it to be bent to the left or the right to enable the user to reach theirmouth easier.
Good Grips Weighted Tablespoon Specifications:
- Weighs: 6 oz.
- Handle diameter: 1-3/8 inch.
- Handle circumference: 3-1/2 inches.
- Handle length: 4-1/4 inches.
- Material: Stainless steel teaspoon, latex free handle.
- Includes: One Good Grips Weighted Tablespoon.