The Good Grips Weighted Soup Spoon
is ideal for persons with tremors or poor hand control. Specially designed with an 1/8 inch raised lip to prevent spills while moving the spoon toward the mouth. Heavy eating utensils are helpful for persons with limited hand control, Parkinson's disease, hand tremors or spasticity.
The Good Grips Weighted Soup Spoon features the same great design as the Good Grips Souper Spoon. Six ounces of weight are added to the built-up handle to help provide more control to steady the shaky hand. The soup spoon can be bent to the left or the right at the twist in the metal shaft so that the utensil reaches the mouth easier.
Good Grips Weighted Soup Spoon Specifications:
- Weighs: 6 oz.
- Handle diameter: 1-3/8 inch.
- Handle circumference: 3-1/2 inches.
- Handle length: 4-1/4 inches.
- Material: Stainless steel teaspoon, latex free handle.
- Includes: One Good Grips Weighted Soup spoon.