The Good Grips Weighted Rocker Knife
has a rounded knife blade to make cutting easy. By using a rocking motion that requires minimal arm strength, the user can cut with decreased wrist strain. The additional 6 ounces of weight in the built-up handle provides more control for people with hand tremors, poor hand control, Parkinson's disease or spasticity.
Good Grips Weighted Rocker Knife features the same great design as the Good Grips Rocker Knife. Large non-slip handle is easy to hold. The handle has an extended safety cap that protects fingers while cutting.
Good Grips Weighted Rocker Knife Specifications:
- Weighs: 6 oz.
- Handle diameter: 1-3/8 inch.
- Handle circumference: 3-1/2 inches.
- Handle length: 4-1/4 inches.
- Blade measures: 4 inches long.
- Material: Stainless steel blade, latex free handle.
- Includes: One Good Grips Weighted Rocker Knife.