The Good Grips Weighted Fork
weighs six ounces to help keep hands steady when eating. The 6 ounces of weight in the built-up handle provides more control for people with limited hand control, Parkinson's disease, hand tremors or spasticity. The Good Grips Weighted Fork has the same features and great design as the Good Grips Fork. The large non-slip handle is easy to hold. The twist built into the stainless steel shaft allows it to be bent for either right or left hand use.
Good Grips Weighted Fork Specifications:
- Weighs: 6 oz.
- Handle diameter: 1-3/8 inch.
- Handle circumference: 3-1/2 inches.
- Handle length: 4-1/4 inches.
- Material: Stainless steel fork, latex free handle.
- Includes: One Good Grips Weighted Fork.