The Good Grips Tablespoon
is a larger spoon with an oversized handle and flexible ribbing for cushioning. Bending the tablespoon for the right or left hand enables the user to reach their mouth easier.
The Good Grips Tablespoon is designed to be comfortable to grip. The large, cushioned, non-slip handle measures 4-1/4 inches long and has a 1-3/8 inch circumference. Stainless steel tablespoon has a twist in the shaft that allows it to be customized to an angle that is helpful for hand to mouth reach. Bending the tablespoon for the right or left hand enables the user to reach their mouth easier. People with difficulty gripping, poor hand strength, or limited arm movement will find this adapted tablespoon helpful for self feeding and dining independently. Users with limited mobility, or who have difficulty with hand to mouth motion will find the Good Grips Tablespoon helpful for increased dining independence.
Buy 3 or more and Save $$. Click on Quantity Discount Pricing Above.
Good Grips Tablespoon Specifications:
- Handle diameter: 1-3/8 inch.
- Handle circumference: 3-1/2 inches.
- Handle length: 4-1/4 inches.
- Bowl measures: 2-1/2 inches long, 1-1/2 inches wide, 1/4 inch deep.
- Material: Stainless steel tablespoon, latex free handle.
- Includes: One Good Grips Tablespoon.