The Stander Furniture Risers
are cone shaped risers that add 3 or 4 inches to the height of a chair, sofa, or bed. These risers add enough height to allow the user to get in and out more comfortably.
Stander Furniture Risers provide an alternative to a lift chair for people who need assistance rising from their existing furniture. The heavy duty plastic reinforced cones with ribbed construction have a wide base for stability. A deep center depression in the top of the riser securely holds furniture legs. Non-skid floor pads on the bottom of each riser helps to protect floors from damage.
Stander Furniture Risers include 8 risers, four 3 inch high risers and four 4 inch high risers. The risers can be used separately to raise two pieces of furniture 3 inches and 4 inches, or stack the risers together to raise one piece of furniture 5 inches. People with limited mobility who need assistance rising from their existing furniture will find the Stander Furniture Risers helpful.
Stander Furniture Risers Specifications:
- Set of 8 includes: Four 3 inch high risers, four 4 inch high risers.
- 4 inch risers measure:: 5 inches wide at base, 3.75 inches wide at top.
- 3 inch risers measure: 4.5 inches wide at base, 3.75 inches wide at top.
- Accommodates: Furniture legs up to 2.5 inches in diameter.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs including person and furniture.
- WARNING: Important information for California residents