The Flexible Handle Utensils
have a long flexible handle that can wrap around the wrist. These adapted utensils are ideal for users who have difficulty gripping standard eating utensils.
The Flexible Handle Utensils have a soft, built long foam handle that can be bent or positioned at any angle. These utensils are able to be angled or placed in a variety of directions, making them ideal for those who need assistance with self-feeding. The built up foam handle measures 1 inch in diameter and 14 inches long. A 10 inch long Velcro strap secures the utensil around the user’s hand. People with limited grip will find the Flexible Handle Utensils can be customized to fit their hand. Choose from the Flexible Handle Fork, Flexible Handle Teaspoon or Flexible Handle Tablespoon.
Flexible Handle Utensils Specifications:
- Choose: Flexible Handle Fork, Flexible Handle Teaspoon or Flexible Handle Tablespoon.
- Weight: 4 ounces.
- Handle measures: 1 inch diameter, 14 inches long.
- Materials: BPA, Phthalates, and Latex free.
- Care: Hand wash only, clean with warm, soapy water.
- WARNING: Important information for California residents