The CPR Call Blocker V5000
is the premium level call blocking device that utilizes the latest call blocking technology. This easy to use call blocker has been pre-loaded with 5000 of the worst offending nuisance robocall numbers. This helps provides a dramatic reduction in robocalls, scam calls, political calls, election calls and general nuisance calls as soon as the Call Blocker V5000 is connected.
The CPR Call Blocker V5000 is designed to stop nuisance, scam, robo, and other unwanted phone calls. When a call comes in, the V5000 scans its pre-loaded number list. If the number matches one in its database, the call will be automatically cut off. If the number isn’t in the pre-loaded database, it will connect the call as normal. If a call is received that needs to be blocked, simply press the big red “BLOCK NOW” button. This will end the call and add the number to the blocked database. The V5000 features a large, easy to read 3 inch caller display screen. The call blocker is quick and simple to connect, does not require a power source as it uses the power from your existing phone line. The CPR Call Blocker V5000 will help bring back peace and quiet to your home as well as relieve the stress and anxiety associated with nuisance calls.
CPR Call Blocker V5000 User Guide
CPR Call Blocker V5000 Specifications:
- Color: Black.
- Includes: 5000 pre-programmed robocall numbers.
- Measures: 4 inches wide, 4.5 inches long, 2 inches high.
- Line Compatibility: Compatible will all major USA landline providers, including AT&T, Verizon, Ooma, Charter, Comcast, Century Link, Frontier, Fairpoint, Windstream, Hawaiian Telcom, Cincinnati Bell etc.
- Phone Compatibility: Compatible will all major landline phone manufacturers including, AT&T, Panasonic, Uniden, Motorola, VTech, Swissvoice, Gigaset, Philips etc.
- Note: Caller ID services from your network provider is required for this product to function.