The Carex UpLift Commode Assist
is a self powered, lifting commode chair that helps users to gently seat and raise themselves. This sturdy and easy to use commode lift seat can be used stand-alone or over the toilet.
The Carex UpLift Commode Assist provides up to 70% lift assistance for users weighing up to 300 lbs. The legs are height-adjustable and have non-slip rubber feet. The seat locks in place when seated for safety and is adjustable for users weighing from 80 to 230 lbs. This easy to use commode lift chair can be used either as a free standing bedside commode, or placed over the toilet in the bathroom. Minimum assembly is required. The self-powered lifting mechanism releases slowly as user stands. The steel frame is white powder coated to protect against moisture. The seat snaps on and is easy to clean, and the removable back rest allows the seat to be positioned over toilet. The chair includes a bucket that slides out for easy cleaning, splash guard and cover.
The Carex UpLift Commode Assist is easy to use:
- Ease gently into a seated position allowing the seat to automatically lock in place.
- Using both hands for support, press down on the seat release lever and simply shift forward.
- The lifting mechanism activates automatically to provide a gentle and stable lift from the commode.
People with decreased upper or lower body strength will find this lifting device allows them to get up unassisted. People with decreased mobility due to Muscular Dystrophy, ALS, Post-operative conditions, degenerative joint disease, or other disabilities will find the gentle, stable support helpful.
This is a non-returnable hygiene product. Commode Assist Users Guide
Carex UpLift Commode Assist Specifications:
- Lift: 10 inches at 20° incline.
- Seat Height: 17 inches to 23 inches.
- Seat Dimensions: 16.5 inches deep, 16.5 inches wide.
- Base Dimensions: 21 inches deep, 26 inches wide.
- Supports up to: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 21 lbs.