The BeasyII Transfer Board with Microban is a 27.5 inch transfer board that is perfect for bathroom transfers and other small areas. BeasyTrans "no-lift" transfer system is a sliding transfer board that makes moving between two surfaces easier for people with disabilities.
Friction caused by the person moving across the board is prevented by the lateral slide movement of the seat on the track. The seat turns a full 360 degrees on the base. Built-in Microban® antimicrobial protection keeps the Beasy II transfer board cleaner longer and helps prevent the growth of bacteria.
Beasy II transfer system provides an upright, dignified lateral slide transfer. It is has been tested to transfer patients weighing over 400 lbs.
Beasy II Transfer Board with Microban Features:
- Ideal for transfers in small areas such as bathrooms.
- Antimicrobial protection prevents growth of bacteria.
- No-lift, lateral slide transfer helps prevent injuries.
Beasy II Transfer Board with Microban Specifications:
- Material: Plastic polymers.
- Color: White.
- Dimensions: 27 inches long, 12 inches wide, 1 inch base thickness, 1.5 inches seat thickness.
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Weight capacity: Up to 400 lbs.
- Made in: USA.
- Includes: One Beasy II Transfer Board with Microban.