The BeasyGlyder Transfer Board with Microban is a 32 inch crescent shaped transfer board that makes transfer easier for people with disabilities. The curved shaped provides a solution for difficult transfer situations such as a fixed wheelchair armrest. This lateral sliding transfer board helps prevent user injuries and improves transfer independence. The seat moves easily across the base of the system with the user on it. Friction is borne by the system, not the user's skin, eliminating shear and reducing risk of skin breakdown.
Built-in Microban® antimicrobial protection helps prevent the growth of bacteria and keeps the BeasyGlyder transfer board cleaner longer.
BeasyGlyder with Microban transfer system provides an upright, dignified lateral slide transfer. It is has been tested to transfer patients weighing over 400 lbs.
BeasyGlyder Transfer Board with Microban Features:
- Crescent shape curves around fixed armrests and wheelchair wheels.
- Antimicrobial protection prevents growth of bacteria.
- No-lift, lateral slide transfer helps prevent injuries.
BeasyGlyder Transfer Board with Microban Specifications:
- Material: Plastic polymers.
- Color: White.
- Dimensions: 32 inches long, 10 inches wide, 5/8 inch base thickness, 3/8 inch seat thickness.
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Weight capacity: Up to 400 lbs.
- Made in: USA.
- Includes: One BeasyGlyder Transfer Board with Microban.