is two products in one! This innovative mobility aid is designed to assist you getting in and out of your couch or chair as well as provide a convenient lap desk that swivels 360 degrees out of the way when it isn't in use.
The Assist-A-Tray is a must have for anyone with impaired balance, arthritis back pain or recent surgery. Fully adjustable in both height and length, the Assist-A-Tray can be used by people of varying heights.
The solid footrests adjust in length to fit securely under the legs on either side of your favorite chair or sofa, firmly stabilizing the safety handle as you raise or lower yourself. The durable, solid, birchwood tray (with cupholder and utensil space) swivels 360°. Super-grip rubber pads protect the floor. Easy assembly - everything you need is included. Works well with most any couch, chair, recliner, or lift chair. Standers Assist-A-Tray Assembly Instructions
- Tray height adjusts: 26 to 32 inches.
- Handle height adjusts: 34 to 40 inches.
- Handle dimensions: 6 x 6 inches, 1.25 inch diameter.
- Base length adjusts: 20 to 36 inches.
- Weight: 19.5 lbs.
- Tray weight limit: 30 lbs.
- Handle weight limit: 250 lbs.
- Tray measures: 18 inches wide, 13 inches deep.
- WARNING: Important information for California residents