Check out our Other Stores
Customer Service: M-F 8am - 5pm CST
For Your Comfort
Pillows and Bed Positioning Aids
Foot and Heel Positioning Aids
Heelift Suspension Boots
Heelift Suspension Boots
Designed by an orthopedic surgeon to effectively remove pressure from the heel. Choose from a convoluted or smooth interior. Elevation pad disperses pressure evenly across entire calf. Features smooth tricot fabric covering on the outside for increased patient mobility. Air holes provide optimal ventilation. Secures with two adjustable hook-and-loop straps.
Heelift® Suspension Boots prevent heel ulcers by eliminating heel pressure by lifting it with an elevation pad and suspending the heel in protective space. Pressure is transferred from the heel to the lower leg. In pressure ulcer prevention regimens, suspending the heel is appropriate for at risk patients who are immobile, post-operative or suffer from diabetes, cardiovascular disease or dietary deficiencies. This suspension boot is an ideal addition to existing treatment regimens and also can be used in cases of foot drop, flaccid paralysis (non-spastic), pre and post-operative hip fractures and skin grafts.
Made from soft, firm, medical grade foam with a convoluted design, Original Heelift effectively removes pressure from the heel, preventing heel ulcers, pressure ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers from forming. Standard, bariatric and petite sizing on this latex-free heel suspension boot eliminates the guesswork in achieving correct patient fit.
Heelift is machine washable if placed in a net laundry bag with the Velcro® straps closed and the extra elevation pads removed.
• Ventilation holes provide additional air circulation to promote increased patient comfort.
• Two padded Velcro® fastening straps adjust to accommodate different sized patients, health conditions, and wound dressings.
• Friction-free tricot backing on the underside increases patient mobility.
• Polyethylene stiffener prevents boot from buckling.
• To control hip rotation, the loose elevation pad can be affixed in a horizontal position to the outside of the boot to prevent external rotation.
• To accommodate patient size, the lower elevation pad which is affixed to the inside of the boot can be trimmed or positioned forward or backward.
• To prevent foot-drop, the loose pad can be placed under the forefoot.
• For additional support for heavier patients, the loose pad can be repositioned and affixed on top of the fixed elevation pad.
• Choose from Smooth foam or Convoluted foam. Smooth foam is ideal for patients with edematous legs as it will not create "impressions" on the leg. Convoluted foam is slightly cooler to wear.
Boots are non-returnable if packaging is opened.
Total Items: 5
Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
Heelift Petite Convoluted Suspension Boot
Heelift Petite Smooth Suspension Boot
Heelift Convoluted Suspension Boot
Heelift Smooth Suspension Boot
Heelift Bariatric Suspension Boot
Our other Wright Stuff Stores