The Good Grips Fork
features a large soft rubber handle to cushion your grip. This stainless steel fork has an adjustable metal shaft that allows the fork to be bent to the left or right. The Good Grips handle is made of soft rubber material that does not contain latex. The patented design features flexible ribbing at the neck, and the larger size handle, helps people with difficulty grasping regular forks. People with limited hand to mouth reach will find the special twist in the shaft of the fork that allows it to be bent especially helpful. This adapted fork is institutional dishwasher safe.
Good Grips Fork Specifications:
- Handle diameter: 1 3⁄8 inch.
- Handle circumference: 3 ½ inches.
- Handle length: 4 ¼ inches.
- Material: Stainless steel fork, latex free handle.
- Includes: One Good Grips Fork.